Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Life in Changes

A song from the past, but a time in a life, when theres a question of maybe changing directions, 25 years in the food business, what a time that was so rewarding in the satisfaction of feeding people with that quality of product, the workers we had, the customers, not that it wasn,t trying and that there wasn,t really any money made but ever thankful that it was a part of my life, Then the past 25 years in the art world, a couple thousand drawing and paintings later,as well 5 books i,m feeling totally satisfied with the result of this part of my life, I have a number of painting that I would still like to do, as well a couple of series of watercolours of nyny and then theres the part of having all the work put into books, but theres this thought starting in my mind of changing direction into something that has more meaning, something that I respect in others yet have never had the courage to get involved in myself, I believe that its because its such a series matter and I really don,t know if I have it in me to be able to do it,, helping others in the 3rd world situations, A totally major decision because I do believe that if you do take that onyou must be totally dedicated and totally follow through on the direction one would take in this life change.I will finish with what I must with the art work and then make a decision on this thought.

No comments: