Saturday, April 28, 2007

News-Journal Center,Daytona Beach

What an addition to Daytona Beach, the art center.
I am so pleased to have three of my paintings hanging in the lobby, "A Fathers Blues" which is 5 feet x 6 feet, "Another Whatever" and "Looking For The Imposable, which are 3Feet x 5feet.
I would like to thank my Great niece Lise, and she is great, for the introductions, of Julie, Laura, Chad who where instrumental in the installation of these paintings, also Kyle who without they may not have gotten on the walls.

3 comments:

Greek said...

Joe you did a phenomenal job on this blog, very impressive, so sorry you left KW without a parting hug & kiss. @ least I got to give you a last rack o'ribsxx

cathy said...

Great blog, Joe. When I get home you will have to show me how you do the pics. See you in July

timmy said...

hey JOE !!!...Great to see you today (downtown GALT)...apparently, you know my mother-in-law (daughter too ???)...we'll have to have you over for dinner some day soon...great BLOG & great paintings !!!...phone me (519) 748-4039 or email tjbartels@hotmail.com ...all the very best...TIM BARTELS